There is a serious side to CBD but there is also no harm in having a dash of fun with your oil. Just for you, some amazing CBD oil recipes from CBD Jelly Teds to CBD Snikers bars. Enjoy. NEW RECIPES AT THE BOTTOM!
DIY CBD Oil Recipes, just for you
It’s everywhere, in coffee beans, gummy bears, chocolate and even water. We feel these products are a bit gimmicky but then we thought, why not!
But instead of paying stupid prices on these products, we thought we’d show you how to do it yourself…
CBD Oil Recipes – The latest trend?
CBD oil recipes seem to be a hot trend in the UK this year. From chocolate balls to shakes, we’ve found some of the best recipes containing CBD.
These are quick and easy recipes you can try at home. Yummy treats for on the go or CBD oil recipes that will wow any dinner party.
Top tips for your CBD recipes are simply to infuse with an oil based ingredient like butter or coconut oil
CBD Oil Recipes just for you –
Very important to use a reputable oil with these CBD oil recipes. For ease and because we trust our oils implicitly we offer them as suggestions.
CBD Cookies – CBD Oil Recipes
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- teaspoon ½salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup softened butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons hot water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
Add CBD oil of your choice. Find an amount that suits best
Makes about 1 dozen cookies…
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Place the softened butter mixed with CBD tincture, brown sugar, and white sugar in a bowl and cream until smooth.Then, beat in the eggs one at a time before softly stirring in the vanilla extract.
Dissolve the baking soda into the hot water and then add it to the batter alongside the salt.Then, slowly stir in the chocolate chips, nuts (if you want them), and the flour.
Drop large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans then, then bake for about 10 minutes.Or until the edges start to turn a golden brown.Should keep as long as – don’t be silly they will be eaten before a month is out!
CBD chocolate balls – CBD Oil Recipes
- ¼ cup coconut flakes
- ¼ cup raw coconut oil
- 1/2cup of raw cashews
- 2 tblspns of Chia seeds
- 2 tblspns of Almond meal
- 5 dates
- 1 tsp of Vanilla extract
Add CBD oil of your choice. Find an amount that suits best
Makes about 10 balls…
- Combine all ingredients into your food processor or high-speed blender.
- Blend and combine until mixture forms a “dough”. Using your hands, roll segments of the dough into small balls, and place on a flat surface.
- Allow the energy bites to chill covered in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Optional (but so worth it): whip up a quick batch of raw chocolate sauce and drizzle over to your CBD energy balls.
- You may need to do a few coats to form a thick chocolate shell. Again, cover and chill for a few hours.
Will last up to 2-3 weeks in the refrigerator.
CBD Gummy Bears – CBD Oil Recipes
- 2 green tea bags
- 3 tblspns of honey
- ½ cup of coconut water
- ¾ cup of cherry juice
- 1 ½ tblspns of agar agar powder or gelatin
Add CBD isolate for this one. Or you could add our RAW HEMP for an amazing hempy taste and energy boost. Find an amount that suits best but no more than 1 ml for the above
Will make up to 50 gummy bears depending on individual size.
- Pour coconut water into small saucepan. Bring to boil, then steep green tea bags in coconut water for up to 10 minutes (but no less than 4 minutes). Compost tea bags.
- Add cherry juice, salt, and creamed honey to saucepan. Stir gently until mixture is homogenous. Return mixture to a boil, then reduce heat to simmer.
- Add agar-agar powder and whisk constantly for 3–4 minutes. (Note: The texture of agar-agar can be unsatisfying for folks used to the gelatin-based gummy bears. You can replace with gelatin, if you’d like.)
- Add your desired dosage of CBD tincture (alcohol, coconut oil, or glycerin tinctures are all fine) and whisk thoroughly until fully incorporated.
- Turn off stovetop and place funnel in condiment bottle.
- Transfer gummy bear liquid to condiment bottle. Be careful! This liquid is crazy hot and you will need to work quickly.
- Using an oven mitt or hot pad, hold the bottle and squeeze liquid into the gummy bear mold.
- Move mold to the refrigerator and allow set for 15 minutes.
- Remove bears from tray and store in airtight container and eat.
They should keep as long as any other gelatine sweets.
CBD Ice Cream – CBD Oil Recipe
- 500ml of double cream
- 50g CBD butter (recipe)
- 75g of sugar
- 2 bananas, half a runner of strawberries mashed down
- Add all ingredients to food processor and mix until well combined.
- Store in a Tupper or ice cream pop former and place in the freezer for around 30 minutes
- Ready to eat
Add CBD oil of your choice. Find an amount that suits best but for 500ml of ice cream at least 10 ml of oil should be added for a noticeable effect.
Should make up to half a litre & should keep for up to a few months if stored correctly. Much the same as ice cream.
CBD banana bread – CBD Oil Recipes
- 200g of whole wheat flour
- whole wheat sugar
- 50g of butter
- 1 egg
- 1tsp of bicarbonate soda
- 1tsp of baking powder
- 1 vanilla pod
- 3 mashed bananas
Add CBD oil of your choice. Find an amount that suits best, we suggest at least 3 ml of CanaXen SILVER or equivalent
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter and flour the bottoms only of two mini loaf pans, or one large loaf pan.
- Beat the cannabutter and sugar with a hand mixer or the paddle attachment of a stand mixer. Add the eggs, one at a time, and beat at low speed until well blended. Add the mashed bananas, buttermilk, vanilla, and orange zest. Beat at medium-low speed until smooth.
- Sift the flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Add them to the wet mixture while beating on low speed, and continue beating until just moistened.
- If using nuts, fold them in &pour the mixture into pans.
- Bake two mini loaves for 50–60 minutes, or one large loaf about 70–75 minutes. When done, a toothpick inserted into the center should come out clean. Let them cool (approximately two hours) before slicing. If stored in an airtight container, loaves will keep about five days at room temperature, or 10 to 12 days refrigerated.
Tips for a perfect loaf:
- Use butter (or grease) my pans and then dust them with a light layer of flour whenever I bake cakes, brownies, or bread. This makes for a much smoother removal.
- Position the oven rack so that the tops of the loaf pans are dead-center in the oven to prevent over-browning of the crust
- Slather with butter (or more cannabutter) for an even better banana bread experience!
Makes up to 2 mini loaves!
CBD Oil recipes | NEW!!
We have yet again scoured the net to find you some amazing CBD oil recipes and creations.
CBD Strawberry Sauce
A delicious, simple to prepare CBD fruit preparation to enjoy on a dessert or fruit salad. Maybe mix it in with your preferred sparkling white wine, water or spritzer lending a signature flavor and bold color. Not for the faint of heart but we hear it goes well with Gin too 😉 Adults only!
- 1 lb. Strawberries hulled and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 2 tbsp. CBD Oil
- 1/2 cup Orange Juice freshly squeezed
- 2 tsp. Cornstarch
- 1 pinch Sea Salt
In a small saucepan, combine strawberries, honey & CBD oil, cook over medium-low heat. In a bowl, combine OJ with cornstarch – add that mixture to the berries and stir until the sauce begins to thicken and coats the back of the mixing spoon (approximately 8-10 minutes).
Remove from heat. Add a pinch of salt. The sauce will continue to thicken as it cools.
CBD Infused Sniker Bars!
Ok, ok it’s peanut butter chocolate bars but they are still awesome and taste like the famous version. Peanut butter choccy bars are perfect for a tasty snack or even a little energy pick me up but be mindful of the calories!
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil canola or corn oil can be substituted
- 1/2 cup CBD infused vegetable oil CBD infused canola or corn oil can be substituted
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or crushed blocks
Pre-heat the oven to 175C. Oil the baking pan and set aside.
In a mixing bowl, add the CBD-infused oil, egg, peanut butter, brown sugar & vanilla extract and blend smooth.
Add flour and blend until fully incorporated and then pour it into the oiled baking pan.
Pour this dough into the pre-greased pan and spread evenly. Add chocolate chips over the top and cook for 20-25 minutes in preheated oven.
Check whether it’s done by using the fork. If it comes out clean, take the pan from the oven and place it on a wire rack to cool for 30 minutes then cut into bars and enjoy!
Looking at most, if not all of our CBD oil recipes, clearly, there is a theme of extravagance and perhaps a little overindulgence. So for all the health conscious CBD lovers out there, we offer you the healthier option.
- 2 medium onions, finely chopped
- 2 carrots, trimmed and finely chopped
- 2 celery sticks, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 500g beef mince
- 2 x 400g tins plum tomatoes
- small pack basil, leaves picked, ¾ finely chopped and the rest left whole for garnish
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 fresh bay leaves
- 2 tbsp tomato purée
- 1 beef stock cube
- 1 red chilli, seeded and finely chopped (optional)
- 125ml red wine
- 6 cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 75g Parmesan, grated, plus extra to serve
- 400g spaghetti
- 1 Tablespoon Olive oil
- Place a large saucepan on low heat and add your olive oil. Reduce the heat and add the onion, carrot, celery, and garlic. Stir until everything softens nicely. Increase to medium heat and add the mince. Fry until the meat is browned well.
- Add the tinned tomatoes, chopped basil, oregano, bay leaves, tomato purée, stock, chili, wine & cherry tomatoes. Stir thoroughly, bring to a boil and reduce the heat to a simmer. Cook covered for around an hour. Add parmesan to thicken the mix.
- Allow the heat to reduce then add you CBD oil to the mix. Let infuse for about 5 minutes.
- Cook the spaghetti according to the pack instructions.
- Place the cooked spaghetti on a plate and on top cover with the mince sauce